Before you start OKBet Online Betting Esports, you should first understand how the game works. In this battle arena game, your goal is to be the winning team.
When you play, you are paired with other players to form a five-a-side team that controls the heroes. They each have unique abilities and can play a variety of roles such as Tank, Fighter, Support, Mage, Assassin, and Marksman.
The goal is to control the top, middle, and bottom lanes that connect your base to the enemy base. Furthermore, you must strategize in order to reach the enemy base and destroy it while also protecting your own. Furthermore, the game generates minions for both teams, which are computer-controlled characters that aid in the fight against the opposing team and turrets.
During battles, teammates can communicate with one another, launch attacks, initiate retreats, and request backup. You are rewarded with gold coins for each hit and kill you make. These coins can be used to upgrade from the default Mobile Legends free skin. You can also buy heroes and skins with the in-game currency, Mobile Legends diamonds.
OKBet Online betting Esports HEROES OF MOBILE LEGENDS
OKBet Online Betting Mobile Legends characters are referred to as “heroes.” These all have unique abilities, specialties, and best lanes, and can perform better in specific roles. When betting on Mobile Legends, especially in-play betting, it is critical to understand the various distinct abilities.
Heroes play the following roles:.
- Tank: Tanks are the most durable heroes and usually lead the charge. They attack enemy combatants to guard and protect the Mage, Marksman, and Support when their health is low.
- Fighter: The fighters excel at close-range combat. They are durable, disruptive, damaging, and mobile. As fighters, they can both attack and defend.
- Assassins are specialized killers whose job it is to strike at the right time and finish off their opponents.
- A mage is someone who can cause damage with magic. This distinguishes them from the rest of their teammates.
- Marksman: This role is critical in defeating enemies from afar and dealing significant damage to them. They are extremely useful in destroying enemy towers.
- They provide assistance to the other team members. This is accomplished by shielding or healing teammates, as well as sacrificing themselves. The job entails “taking one for the team.”
Below is a summary table of some of the most recent and upcoming heroes, their roles, and special abilities.
OKBet Online BETTING ODDS ON MOBILE LEGENDS
The odds on OKBet online betting Mobile Legends vary depending on the bookmaker. In esports, betting odds are a method of calculating the implied probability that predicts the likely outcome of the bet. Mobile Legends odds include:
- American odds are also known as moneyline odds. The odds tell you how much you have to bet to win a certain amount in a Mobile Legends bet. When betting moneyline, there is a favorite (represented by a – symbol) and an underdog (represented by a + symbol). As an example:
- SEE YOU SOON +120 Blacklist International -120
- This means that if you bet on Blacklist International, you must wager $120 in order to profit $100. In contrast, if you bet on SEE YOU SOON, you must wager $100 to win $120.
- Decimals: Because of their simplicity, these are the most commonly used odds. They also apply to a variety of markets. They are typically provided by new bookmakers.
- Fractions: This is common among older bookmakers. They show odds as fractions. If the wager is successful, the fractions show the potential gains. So, if the odds are 2/1 and you bet $5, your potential profit is $10. That is, if you win a bet, you will receive $15, which includes both your profit and your stake.
BETTING MARKETS FOR OKBet online betting MOBILE LEGENDS
Because of the various aspects of the gameplay involved, mobile esports games have different betting markets. However, just like other OKBet online betting esports games, there are certain betting markets that are ideal for Mobile Legends betting. Among them are the following:
- WINNER OF THE MATCH
- This is one of the easiest betting options to predict. The match winner bet involves predicting which of the two teams will win the match.
- FIRST OBSTRUCTION/TOWER
- The betting market entails placing wagers on the team that will eliminate the first inhibitor/tower. This is usually one of the first options to settle early in the game.
- BARON OR DRAGON FIRST
- You can place a bet on the team that destroys an opponent’s first Baron or Dragon. Your understanding of each character’s strengths will help you decide which team to support.
- NUMBER OF KILLS IN TOTAL
- In this case, you’re betting on how many kills a player or team will get. Other variations of the bet include total kills odd/even.
- In the handicap market, one team is considered an underdog, while the opposing team is considered the favorite. The handicap market allows you to wager on a team’s perceived chances of winning more evenly.
- MOST DEATHS
- This market entails betting on the team or player you believe will kill the most assassins, fighters, marksmen, or any other heroes on a map. To know who to bet your money on, you must first understand the roles of each hero in the game.
- FIRST DEATH
- It is one of the markets that is decided early. You must successfully wager on a team or player killing a rival team’s hero first.
- OVERALL WINNER
- You can make pre-match/tournament predictions with this option. You are betting on which team you believe will win a specific game or the overall winner of the tournament.
LIVE BETTING ON OKBet Online betting MOBILE LEGENDS
OKBet online betting Mobile Legends live betting entails betting on a live match. You can watch live events and place bets on your favorite in-play market. This allows you to make more informed bets and change your strategy based on what happens during the game.
Some of the best betting markets for Mobile Legends live betting are First Kill, First Inhibitor/Tower, and First Baron/Dragon.
TOP OKBet Online Betting Esports TOURNAMENTS AND COMPETITIONS
Mobile Legends has a variety of esports competitions, each with their own betting markets and prize pools. We’ve put together a list of exciting esports tournaments where you can wager on Mobile Legends:
TOP 5 TEAMS OF OKBet Online Betting MOBILE LEGENDS
The top OKBet online betting esports Mobile Legends esports teams are listed in order of points earned. When betting on Mobile Legends, you should make sure to back teams with higher rankings. The top five teams, according to Gosugamers, are as follows:
THE BENEFITS AND DISADVANTAGES OF OKBet online betting MOBILE LEGENDS ESPORT BETTING
The Philippines’ OKBet online esports betting situation
The Philippines has a strong OKBet online esports history. Because of the enormous popularity of internet cafes or ‘computer shops’ that sprang up all over the country, the Philippines was primed for the esports revolution. Manilla currently has an estimated 32 million gamers, and the city has hosted major esports tournaments such as ESL One Manilla and the Manilla Major in 2016.
Dota was one of the first esports to make an impact in the Philippines, and the country is now a hotbed of Dota 2 competitive gaming. This can be seen in the establishment of many highly regarded Filipino esports teams, such as TNC Predator. When the team won the ESL One Hamburg tournament in 2019, they stunned the esports world and put Filipino competitive gaming on the map.
In addition, the Nationals esports team debuted in 2019 and quickly captured the public’s attention thanks to their gaming expertise, which was broadcast on ESPN5.
- Suha-XCTN Punisher
- PLDT-Smart Omega
- HL Emperors
- Cignal Ultra
Many of the world’s top competitive gamers have come from the Philippines. Kuku has established himself as an important member of the T1 esports team, and it’s difficult to imagine Evil Geniuses without Abed’s talents. All of this has contributed to a thriving scene for Philippine esports online betting.
In the Philippines, the most popular types of Online esports betting
Dota 2 is probably the most popular esport in the Philippines, so it stands to reason that it is also the most popular game to bet on. Whether it’s betting on Evil Geniuses to win The International Dota 2 tournament or TNC Predator in an ESL contest, these tournaments always pique the interest of Filipino esports betting fans. Along with Dota 2, many competitive gamers will be playing Tekken 7, NBA2K, and Fortnite.
League of Legends betting and CS:GO betting are two of the most popular esports betting options in the Philippines.
However, no discussion of Philippines esports online betting would be complete without mentioning the massive popularity of Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. This MOBA game has become a national sensation, with players of all ages enjoying it. Such dedication led to the Filipino esports team, Bren eSports, winning the gold medal in Mobile Legends: Bang Bang at the 2019 Southeast Asian Games.